LAST UPDATED (MAY 27th, 2020)
We (Auntiepams.co.uk) know that your order arriving on time is vital. We never take an order unless we are 100% sure that we can guarantee your deadline. The total delivery time is: Processing time + Delivery Time.
We deliver our products through our courier partners.
The delivery of our products will be based on the location provided by the customer. Delivery within our hand delivery zone shown online will be done by hand in two to three days. For area beyond this limit, delivery is done through postage.
Our shop will post up to 2kgs of sweets anywhere in the UK through postage where delivery is made to the area outside of our hand delivery zone. Delivery is done via 2nd Class Royal Mail as standard, or with another delivery service as stated.
If your item does not arrive please contact us at our email: email@example.com. We will raise an investigation with our couriers.
If you believe that you should have received your package, and you’ve waited up to 10 days for a 2nd class delivery then you can start a claim with us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Standard/Regular Delivery: 2-3 working days
1. SOMETHING MISSING IN THE DELIVERY
We often send out orders in several different packages, so these may arrive at different times. Please note that this does not mean you will be charged any additional delivery cost. However, if you are still concerned about your missing item(s), please contact us via email at email@example.com.
2. ORDER CANCEL
Please accept our apologies, occasionally we have to cancel orders for some reasons:
- Product unavailability: We try to get as much choice as possible onto our website, and occasionally we have to cancel orders when the ordered product is unavailable.
- Failed security checks: Orders may also be cancelled if security checks are failed; there are multiple reasons this can occur. Please contact US for further details.
- Customer cancellation: If you have requested to cancel part or all of your order.
If your order has been cancelled you will be sent one of two emails:
- Part or all of your order is cancelled – “Sorry, we were unable to deliver all the items in you order, we have refunded some, or all of your order. Please see your email for details.”
- Your order has failed our security checks – “Sorry, the order you recently placed with has been cancelled because the details associated with the order have failed our internal security check. You will not be charged for your item/s. Please contact our us for more information.”